Monday, February 16, 2009

Jersey Auction...THANKS FOR VISITING!

http://www.londonknights.com/auction/QAViewItem.asp?ItemID=1

The Knights are auctioning off the pictured game worn jersey. Current bid is at $2,650-so pony up if you can and support the team.

I would like to thank all the new and loyal visitors. I originally started this blog cause I could not find any one stop site for all the news on John Tavares, I am happy to share it with the masses. My blog for the most part is going to continue to remain a straight shooter with links to game summaries and breaking news as well as articles regarding Tavares and the road to the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.

As we get closer to the OHL playoffs and hopefully a Memorial Cup run I will try and provide as many in game blogs as I can.

Thanks again!
MM30

P.S. If you have any JT photos that you want to share and have posted on the site just send them over.

No comments:

Post a Comment