Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Back! Tavares A Hamilton Coyote?

Good to be motivated to do some blogging after my birthday weekend. One that involved partying and thus rehabbing. Also had the opportunity to check out the NHL store in NYC for the first time. Great selection of merchandise and knowledgeable employees. I recommend.

Back to to Johnny T, as we get closer the coverage and landscape of the draft will become more targeted. I plan on also blogging on other draft eligible prospects that intrigue me (John Moore to the Isles please). We'll have more analysis as soon as I obtain The Hockey News, Redline Report, and the ISS draft previews...I love mock drafts.

I have not forgotten about my promised blog of potential linemates for JT next season, but I am going to holdout a little longer as we wait and see who will run the Avs and if the Coyotes are sold to Balsillie and moved to Hamilton.Let me tell you that could be an interesting one, that team has enough talent to intrigue teams to trade down for their wealth of talent.

In the meantime, the Isles want to send YOU to the NHL draft.
http://islanders.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=420956

No comments:

Post a Comment